This weekend, you’ll find deals on Tommy John loungewear, discounts on the iRobot Roomba i6+, and deals on Universal Standard. All this and more.
$849.99 Target price of $489.99
Littering the floors with pet hair and debris is a thing of the past with a good robot vacuum. Luckily, the iRobot Roomba i6+, an upgraded version of our favorite Roomba model, the j7+, is on sale right now at Target. Splurge on the i6+, which includes an automatic emptying base, and you’ll be amazed at the powerful performance and smart robotics that can learn your cleaning preferences and home layout.
Letterfolk make great housewarming gifts – think cute, customizable doormats, cuckoo clocks, vintage letter boards, and more. Whether you’re shopping for someone else or upgrading your own entryway decor, you can now save 20% site-wide. Now until October. 25, you can save with code SPOOKY, so don’t hesitate.
Thanks to the brand’s annual Denim Drive, Universal Standard is available in all sizes including on-trend denim. Discounts are available on everything from jackets to jeans to workwear and more. If you’re updating your fall wardrobe, now is a great time to stock up on classic pieces in sizes 00 to 40. Shoppers can also use Universal Standard to recycle denim and get $25 off their next four orders (a total savings of $100).
25% off loungewear and sleepwear
As the weather cools, Tommy John’s loungewear and pajamas become comfy. Use code LOUNGE25 to get 25% off through October 24, so save on clothing perfect for lazy Sundays, work-from-home and self-care nights.
$579.99 Woot for $424.99!
Make no mistake: Nugget ice is the best ice. You can now get up to 27% off this coveted ice variety at home with the GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker with Side Box. Yes, that’s a lot of money for an ice maker, but with over 19,000 reviews and a 4.5-star rating, ice lovers say it’s worth it.
• Now, Sur La Table offers this KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer for $100, just in time for all your holiday baking.
• Relieve sore muscles with the Theragun Elite Impact Massager, $50 off Best Buy.
• Shop trendy sunglasses at Crap Eyewear this weekend—the brand has BOGO deals on almost everything.
• Get early Black Friday deals from Columbia now and get 50% off select styles through October. 26.
• Now at Gap, 50% off select items, including gift categories like nightwear, sweaters and more. Otherwise, use code TREAT for 40% off.
• Shop for discounted Ring Security Cameras at Woot! Peace of mind at home now.
• Save on hiking shoes at REI for your upcoming outdoor adventure.
• ElleVen at Venus Williams is running a Friends and Family Sale, which means you can save 30% site-wide on fashion, SPF, and more.
• Now at RTIC, shoppers can save up to $50 off original hard coolers and 20% off all beverages.
• Save on Clean Beauty now from Credo—the brand is offering 20% off sitewide.
CNN emphasizes best testing
$109.99 $76.99 with GreenPan code TASTE30
If you’ve been looking to upgrade your cookware range, this is a great opportunity to save up to 55% on GreenPan’s frying pans. At Underscored, we especially love the Levels Stackable Ceramic Fry Pan, which earned us our pick for the best eco-friendly nonstick pan. GreenPan’s range of cookware is the best of both worlds – impressive nonstick pans without any potentially toxic coatings.
30% off sitewide
Get ready for vacation travel with Samsonite’s new luggage. Currently, the brand is offering 30% off its early Black Friday pre-sale site-wide. Shop suitcases, backpacks and packing accessories for the whole family to keep your belongings safe wherever you go, whether it’s your grandma’s house or overseas.
Use code DESK25 for 25% off desktop accessories, calendars and planners
Upgrade your desk and organize your life with discount calendars, planners, and more from Rifle Paper Co. Now until October. 22. 25% off gorgeous items for work, school, and home. Just use code DESK25 at checkout to get the discount.
$24.95 $15.99 at Amazon
These top-selling silicone baking mats are non-stick, dishwasher-safe, and a sustainable alternative to single-use aluminum foil or parchment paper. Durable and easy to wipe clean, these pads are easier than ever to make a quick snack or fresh cookies—and now a two-pack is just around $16.
Just as the cooler weather is starting to roll in and our stomachs are rumbling for fall braised dishes, hearty soups and endless baked potatoes (just me?), our place is helping us prepare for the new season of veggies and recipes Get excited about a huge live hall. Right now, the makers of the Always Pan and Perfect Pot are 25% off almost everything in their fall hard sale. In addition to the above items, there are other bundled items, mini items, cast iron, ovenware, cutlery, and more.